╌>

Eric Adams Calls Texas To Ask If They Have Any More Of Those Cowboy Guys With The Whips

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  last year  •  10 comments

Eric Adams Calls Texas To Ask If They Have Any More Of Those Cowboy Guys With The Whips
NEW YORK, NY — As New York City continues to face a growing crisis due to ongoing waves of illegal migrants flooding into the city, Mayor Eric Adams reached out to the state of Texas to ask if they still had any of those cowboys with the whips.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

NEW YORK, NY — As New York City continues to face a growing crisis due to ongoing waves of illegal migrants flooding into the city, Mayor Eric Adams reached out to the state of Texas to ask if they still had any of those cowboys with the whips.

"Hello, Texas? You remember those guys riding horses trying to whip folks crossing the border?" Adams reportedly asked Texas Governor Greg Abbot's office over the phone. "I know we gave you all a pretty hard time over that, but, um…here's the thing…we're in a really tough spot here in NYC now, and, uh…do you still have any of them cowboys? With the whips? I'd appreciate it if I could borrow some of them for a while. Like, for a few weeks or a year or so."

New York City has quickly descended into a state of emergency after failing to adequately meet the needs of thousands of migrants entering the city. "We can't give help to all these people," said New York Police Commissioner Edward Caban. "I don't know where anyone got the idea that New York, a sanctuary city, would be a city where this many people could find sanctuary."

Sources within the Texas Governor's office disclosed Mayor Adam's' request was turned down. "He seemed pretty disappointed when he found out we don't actually have cowboys riding around whipping people crossing the border," said the source who asked to remain anonymous. "He was really hoping the fake media uproar last year was a real thing. It's sad."

At publishing time, Mayor Adams had turned his attention to vowing to build a wall around NYC and forcing New Jersey to pay for it.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    last year

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif

bugsy
Professor Participates
2  bugsy    last year

Wah...wah....wah...This is not satire. It's not funny because I don't think it is funny.

It should be brought down because I take offense to it.   of course...s/

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @2    last year

Amen!

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
2.2  1stwarrior  replied to  bugsy @2    last year

You betcha.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3  Sean Treacy    last year

decades of high horse, moralistic open border immigration cheerleading from progressives sure went out the window quick as soon as a few bus loads showed up on their doorstep.  

Abbot and deSantis changed the debate as quickly as any politicians ever have. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  Sean Treacy @3    last year
Abbot and deSantis changed the debate as quickly as any politicians ever have. 

Probably the best political move I have seen.

Force Democrats to live with their own disastrous policies, sit back, and watch it all go to hell!

And to top it off, now we are seeing residents of some of these sanctuaries becoming very aware of what those dealing with immigrants for decades go through. And some of them are turning against these policies, which may help sway their votes.

The WH can't lie their way out of responsibility for the crisis.

More and more people are learning about what is really going on.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4  Jasper2529    last year

Eric Adams ... the mayor who welcomes illegal aliens to his sanctuary city ... until he doesn't. Another hypocrite Democrat politician.

GregTx
Professor Guide
5  seeder  GregTx    last year

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6  Texan1211    last year

I see Adams must have got word from the WH about toning criticism of Biden and his failed policies down. Can't have Dems calling out Dems, don't ya know!

Now he is trying to blame Biden's ineptness on the GOP. Straight out of the WH and Biden's handlers' playbooks.

Pathetic little creature, isn't he?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @6    last year
Pathetic little creature, isn't he?

The NYPD should turn their backs on Adams. Even though he was previously a cop, he doesn't deserve their respect now that he's shown his true colors.