╌>

San Francisco Announces Plan To Release Monkeys Onto The Streets To Fling Away All The Poo

Category:  Satire

Via:  gregtx  •  11 months ago  •  10 comments

San Francisco Announces Plan To Release Monkeys Onto The Streets To Fling Away All The Poo
SAN FRANCISCO, CA — In an effort to finally clean up the streets, San Francisco announced they will release several packs of monkeys into the city to help fling away all the poo.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — In an effort to finally clean up the streets, San Francisco announced they will release several packs of monkeys into the city to help fling away all the poo.

"We all know monkeys like to throw poo," said John Hawkins, Director for the Department of Sanitation. "We have lots of poo. It's a match made in heaven."

Mr. Hawkins said the program will strategically deploy groups of monkeys to HPAs, or "High Poo Areas", throughout the city. "Each HPA will have its own designated team of monkeys for poo-flinging," explained Mr. Hawkins. "All of the monkeys have been screened by the Department of Sanitation for throwing ability and love for poo. I'm really proud of the crew we've assembled."

While many San Francisco residents welcomed the news, residents of the upscale Presidio Heights district were less enthusiastic. "This is primate gentrification at its worst," said Beau Lucas, a long-time resident. "We are literally taking the produce of our unsheltered residents and giving it to monkeys. Also, monkeys don't have that great of an aim. Don't ask me how I know, but I know."

At publishing time, the monkeys had broken several windows with poo flinging, but fortunately, the buildings were all abandoned storefronts.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
PhD Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    11 months ago

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
2  Buzz of the Orient    11 months ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3  Ed-NavDoc    11 months ago

It would probably be more effective than anything the city of San Francisco mayor, city council, and public works dept have shown themselves capable of doing in the last several years.

charger 383
Professor Silent
4  charger 383    11 months ago

If the monkeys were put on the city council they would probably do a better job than current members

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  charger 383 @4    11 months ago

They would certainly be more intelligent.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4.1    11 months ago

it's a very low bar.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4.1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.1    11 months ago

Yeah. Like low enough for a ant to get under!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  Texan1211    11 months ago

This is funny because there is no telling what the next hare-brained scheme they'll try to pull next.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
6  Drinker of the Wry    11 months ago

Fiction becomes reality as I once book about this, Brown Spots on Cars by Ho Fung Poo.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
7  MonsterMash    11 months ago

In an effort to finally clean up the streets, San Francisco announced they will release several packs of monkeys into the city to help fling away all the poo.

We all know monkeys like to throw poo," said John Hawkins, Director for the Department of Sanitation. "We have lots of poo.

Ought OH, the residents of San Franciso now have to watch out for flying illegal immigants.