╌>

Grassley demands answers after whistleblower alleges FBI document links Biden to 'criminal scheme'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  11 months ago  •  48 comments

By:   Joshua Comins (Fox News)

Grassley demands answers after whistleblower alleges FBI document links Biden to 'criminal scheme'
"If the Justice Department and the FBI have any hopes of redeeming their once trusted position with the American people, Garland and Wray must answer this subpoena and tell us what they're doing with this information that we think is very credible based upon what whistleblowers are telling us," said Grassley.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa., along with House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer announced Wednesday that a whistleblower is claiming the DOJ and FBI possess a file describing an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national.

"This comes from a credible and unclassified whistleblower disclosures of this possible criminal activity when Biden was vice president," Grassley told Fox News' Sandra Smith on "America Reports."

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., issued a congressional subpoena Wednesday, that seeks the specific FBI document.

According to a press release from Comer's office Wednesday, Grassley said he believes "the FBI possesses an unclassified internal document that includes very serious and detailed allegations implicating the current President of the United States."

FILE: House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky.(AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

In Comer and Grassley's letter to the DOJ and FBI, they write that the agency possesses an "unclassified FD-1023 form that describes an alleged criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions."

"It really boils down to my traditional oversight of government, particularly to see if the executive branch is doing the work that they're supposed to be doing," said Grassley.

"So the Justice Department, the FBI needs to come clean to the American people, what they did with the document, because we know the document exists from very credible whistleblower information that we got. We really need to know what steps did the Justice Department and FBI take to investigate and to vet the document to determine if it's accurate or not? And did the Justice Department and the FBI follow normal investigative procedures or did they let political calculations interfere?"

"If the Justice Department and the FBI have any hopes of redeeming their once trusted position with the American people, Garland and Wray must answer this subpoena and tell us what they're doing with this information that we think is very credible based upon what whistleblowers are telling us," said Grassley.

Grassley said he "hopes" the FBI will cooperate with the investigation, and in doing so will "enhance" their credibility.

He added that the American people deserve transparency from the FBI.

Grassley has been investigating Hunter Biden's business dealings and any alleged involvement by the elder Biden in the Senate, since 2019.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    11 months ago

Grassley said he believes "the FBI possesses an unclassified internal document that includes very serious and detailed allegations implicating the current President of the United States."

So if the document in question suddenly becomes "classified," that would indicate a clear obstruction of justice.

Hallux
Masters Principal
2  Hallux    11 months ago

To sum up, my whistleblower good, your whistleblower bad ... and the beat goes on.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Hallux @2    11 months ago

The FBI whistleblowers the Republicans have brought forth so far have been laughed at. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    11 months ago

By whom?   Marxists?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.1    11 months ago
Republicans have asserted that they’ve spoken to “dozens and dozens” of whistleblowers as part of their probe, but the committee Democrats said the trio of witnesses it had identified had little firsthand knowledge about the FBI and were instead advancing conspiracy theories.  

“The three individuals we have met are not, in fact, ‘whistleblowers.’ These individuals, who put forward a wide range of conspiracy theories, did not present actual evidence of any wrongdoing at the Department of Justice or the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” the committee Democrats wrote in a more than  300-page report  released Friday. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    11 months ago

Evidence is crucial. No evidence = no charges.

So, why are you afraid?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.3    11 months ago

Why would I be afraid? Jordan , Comer, and Grassley are buffoons. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.5  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    11 months ago

Fuck Democrats- after the bullshit they pulled for the last 7 plus years with their Trump "investigations" and using hearsay whistle blowers; they have shit for credibility.

This is all part of their continued cover up for Brandon the Human Fuck Up Machine.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.6  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.4    11 months ago

You wouldn't be calling them that if you weren't afraid.

Don't worry, lefties never go to jail.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.6    11 months ago

We've been waiting for your heroes to produce "evidence" for years. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.9  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.8    11 months ago

No John, you've been busy investigating parents.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.11  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.3    11 months ago
Evidence is crucial. No evidence = no charges.

So THAT'S why Democrat whistleblowers have all been failures.  They talk a lot but provide no evidence of what they care claiming.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.12  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.8    11 months ago
We've been waiting for your heroes to produce "evidence" for years. 

Same has been said of you.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.13  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.11    11 months ago

The only democrat whistleblower who comes to mind is the one who pretended not to be the whistleblower. He felt the need to testify in a full dress uniform and state his opinion.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.14  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.12    11 months ago

Unnamed sources can never be a substitute for evidence.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.15  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.13    11 months ago

Wasn't he quickly relieved of his duties for altering official documents and reassigned?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.16  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.14    11 months ago

When the left / Democrats announce "information from an unnamed source" it's usually results in this information as being fiction.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.17  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.15    11 months ago

You bet.

He's still a hero to himself.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.18  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.16    11 months ago

That's when it lands on Fox News.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @2    11 months ago

Is that right?

Hallux
Masters Principal
2.2.1  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2    11 months ago

Yep!

Movin' onto Marxists, haven't met one since 1969. Where are these guys hidin'?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @2.2.1    11 months ago
Where are these guys hidin'?

In front of your eyeballs:

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.3  Tessylo  replied to  Hallux @2.2.1    11 months ago

(deleted)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.2.3    11 months ago
It is not we who are afraid of everything

Gee, are going to delete that too?

Hallux
Masters Principal
2.2.7  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.2    11 months ago

Wow, all of 2 from the 2010's and 3-4 from the 1960's ... where oh where to hide from such a mob? Maybe they could take over Magnet Cove (pop 5), Arkansas ... and then the whole joint. @!@

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.8  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @2.2.7    11 months ago

You said there were none.

Hallux
Masters Principal
2.2.9  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.8    11 months ago

... and you keep acting as if there are hordes of them. The last time I saw hordes of anything was when I awoke from an induced coma and saw bugs doing a Busby Berkeley routine and they were not marxists even if they were in drag. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.10  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @2.2.9    11 months ago

I have plenty that I can link to. You said you haven't encountered a Marxist since 1969.

Take your defeat like a man and enjoy the rest of your day.

Hallux
Masters Principal
2.2.11  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.2.10    11 months ago
enjoy the rest of your day.

Aw ... you just told me to fuck off; that marxist I meet back in 1969 told me the same thing. Maybe I'll set the two of you up seeing you both have commonalities.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    11 months ago

The oversight committee is a joke.

Grassley is a soon to be 90 year old fossil who can no longer think straight.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @3    11 months ago

The piece of shit you voted for dosen't know what state he's in.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1    11 months ago

Brandon is in the state of denial- most of the time.

The rest of the time he is trapped in his own little world of lies- what the media calls "Joeism's"; "Joe being Joe"; and "Oh that Joe!". Wish they would hold Brandon to the same standards as Trump when it comes to lying. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.1    11 months ago

The moron didn't even have to campaign. Other morons voted with their emotions.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.2    11 months ago

(deleted)

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.3    11 months ago
He won in a landslide

No, it wasn't a landslide. He got 51% of the vote.

Most likely the former 'president' will be behind bars

Will he share a jail cell with Joe & Hunter?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.4    11 months ago
Will he share a jail cell with Joe & Hunter?

No.  So far there hasn't been much evidence against him as there is against Geriatric Joe and his crackhead kid.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
3.1.9  Tessylo  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.7    11 months ago

You said before that there was absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing regarding the former 'president' and now it's 'hasn't been much'

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.10  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.9    11 months ago

You're right, I stand corrected.  There isn't any evidence for him to share a cell with Geriatric Joe and his crackhead kid.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.11  Ronin2  replied to  Tessylo @3.1.9    11 months ago

Since when does evidence matter to Democrats? 

If none exists they manufacture it; along with charges. They just need to make sure that charges are filed in any Democrat run bastion of stupidity.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.12  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.7    11 months ago

The same people hold all the evidence

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Vic Eldred    11 months ago

People who are afraid tend to delete their own comments.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5  seeder  Vic Eldred    11 months ago

FvONqSeWIAYuaae?format=png&name=4096x4096

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @5    11 months ago

My money is that this unclassified FD-1023 will become classified by lunch today.  

I love the last line "Transparency bring accountability".  Transparency and accountability - two things the Democrats know absolutely nothing about.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.1    11 months ago
My money is that this unclassified FD-1023 will become classified by lunch today.  

I agree. I'm not an odds maker but I have it in the same category we once had the great Man O' War. I'd make it 10 to win 1 on it becoming classified.

I love the last line "Transparency bring accountability".  Transparency and accountability - two things the Democrats know absolutely nothing about.

As Karine Jean-Pierre put it the other day: "illegal imigration is down by 90%"

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.1    11 months ago
As Karine Jean-Pierre put it the other day: "illegal imigration is down by 90%"

Another gleaming example of ignorance, incompetence and stupidity.  But the left takes her at her word every time.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.1.2    11 months ago

No challenge from our activist press corps.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @5.1.2    11 months ago
Another gleaming example of ignorance, incompetence and stupidity.  But the left takes her at her word every time.

Isn't it alarming when so many Democrats can't recognize that what she said was a TOTAL LIE?

How long will Democrats continue to be blind and deaf to the current inept Administration?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.1.5  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1.4    11 months ago

Sadly, it's not alarming at all.  That is what they support.  Honestly I don't think they are smart enough to even tell that they are blind to and suport it.