╌>

English Title Race Most open one ever

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   English Title Race Most open one ever

The Premier League is regarded as the best in the world, even though German and Spanish football have grown in the strength over the last few years. However, this could be the year that proves that the Premier League is the best in the world, with what could be regarded as one of the most open title races in Michael Wacha Jersey its history!Whilst the Spanish and German leagues give us some top quality football and players that can be considered as the best in the world, the title race in both leagues contain only a couple of clubs a season. The German league this season will be dominated by Bayern Munich and Dortmund, whilst only Atletico and Real Madrid can try and catch Barcelona in La Liga. But the Premier League this season will have up to six clubs, realistically, who can win the title.Despite their poor start to the season, could anyone really count Man.United out of the title race? I certainly couldnt, with the players they have, and with Rooney hitting form, I think United will still be up there by the end of May. Moyes just needs to get the team on his side, and sign another midfielder like Herrera in January to really challenge again. Like the other sides, they will need consistency to take a 21st title back to Old Trafford.Despite a few hiccups already this season, Man City will be the main threat to Uniteds crown. Anyone could see from their 4-1 win over United that City are the side to try and catch Paul Goldschmidt Jersey , and if Pellegrini can get the team playing well, then not many teams will be able to stop them, but they need Joe Hart to find his form again if a league challenge is to be talked about. Chelsea, another team under new management, will be up there, although a new striker for me is where they are lacking. Fernando Torres cant hit the net for his life, Demba Ba hasnt done enough to warrant the move the got from Newcastle, and Samuel Etoo to me has pa sed it. To let go of Lukaku Tommy Edman Jersey to me was a very poor decision, as his goals for Everton have shown. Chelsea must keep hold of Juan Mata as well, he is too good to be left on the bench.At the start of the season, it looked like it would just be these three clubs that would realistically win the title, however three more teams look to be spoiling the party. Arsenal have made a terrific start to the season, not least because of the form of both Aaron Ramsey and Mesut Ozil. Arsenal did something they should have done in other seasons, sign a top player, for big money. Mike Matheny Jersey Ozil is exactly what Arsenal have been mi sing, they havent been the same since losing Fabregas, but now Ozil has stepped in and turned Arsenal into a real threat, and if they keep going the way they are going, a title challenge wont be a million miles away.This can also be said for both Tottenham and Liverpool. Both sides have done brilliantly in the transfer window, and like the other sides have had a few hiccups, but both look really strong. Liverpool look dangerous now with both Sturridge and Suarez hitting form, and the fact that Rodgers has now got a side that could challenge for the title. Liverpool just need to improve in the second half of games, and get Coutinho playing well with the SAS frontline when he returns, then Liverpool might be considered for the title.Despite being beaten by West ham last weekend, Tottenham should look forward to po sibly being the Dark Horse of this title race. They have done brilliantly to sign Lamela, Eriksen, Paulinho and Soldado during the window, whilst getting great money from the Gareth Bale deal. Spurs just need their top players to start gelling, then they can consider being in the title race.This season has already had many shocks this season, West Brom winning at United, City slipping Jason Motte Jersey up at both Aston Villa and Cardiff, Arsenal losing at home to Villa, Chelsea beaten by Everton, Liverpool stunned at Anfield by Southampton and Spurs being hammered by West Ham. This for me makes this the greatest league in the world though, absolutely anything can happen. And with up to six clubs being able to win the title this season, this will be the best,the most exciting and most open Premier League season of all time!

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The Premier League is regarded as the best in the world, even though German and Spanish football have grown in the strength over the last few years. However, this could be the year that proves that the Premier League is the best in the world, with what could be regarded as one of the most open title races in Michael Wacha Jersey its history!Whilst the Spanish and German leagues give us some top quality football and players that can be considered as the best in the world, the title race in both leagues contain only a couple of clubs a season. The German league this season will be dominated by Bayern Munich and Dortmund, whilst only Atletico and Real Madrid can try and catch Barcelona in La Liga. But the Premier League this season will have up to six clubs, realistically, who can win the title.Despite their poor start to the season, could anyone really count Man.United out of the title race? I certainly couldnt, with the players they have, and with Rooney hitting form, I think United will still be up there by the end of May. Moyes just needs to get the team on his side, and sign another midfielder like Herrera in January to really challenge again. Like the other sides, they will need consistency to take a 21st title back to Old Trafford.Despite a few hiccups already this season, Man City will be the main threat to Uniteds crown. Anyone could see from their 4-1 win over United that City are the side to try and catch Paul Goldschmidt Jersey , and if Pellegrini can get the team playing well, then not many teams will be able to stop them, but they need Joe Hart to find his form again if a league challenge is to be talked about. Chelsea, another team under new management, will be up there, although a new striker for me is where they are lacking. Fernando Torres cant hit the net for his life, Demba Ba hasnt done enough to warrant the move the got from Newcastle, and Samuel Etoo to me has pa sed it. To let go of Lukaku Tommy Edman Jersey to me was a very poor decision, as his goals for Everton have shown. Chelsea must keep hold of Juan Mata as well, he is too good to be left on the bench.At the start of the season, it looked like it would just be these three clubs that would realistically win the title, however three more teams look to be spoiling the party. Arsenal have made a terrific start to the season, not least because of the form of both Aaron Ramsey and Mesut Ozil. Arsenal did something they should have done in other seasons, sign a top player, for big money. Mike Matheny Jersey Ozil is exactly what Arsenal have been mi sing, they havent been the same since losing Fabregas, but now Ozil has stepped in and turned Arsenal into a real threat, and if they keep going the way they are going, a title challenge wont be a million miles away.This can also be said for both Tottenham and Liverpool. Both sides have done brilliantly in the transfer window, and like the other sides have had a few hiccups, but both look really strong. Liverpool look dangerous now with both Sturridge and Suarez hitting form, and the fact that Rodgers has now got a side that could challenge for the title. Liverpool just need to improve in the second half of games, and get Coutinho playing well with the SAS frontline when he returns, then Liverpool might be considered for the title.Despite being beaten by West ham last weekend, Tottenham should look forward to po sibly being the Dark Horse of this title race. They have done brilliantly to sign Lamela, Eriksen, Paulinho and Soldado during the window, whilst getting great money from the Gareth Bale deal. Spurs just need their top players to start gelling, then they can consider being in the title race.This season has already had many shocks this season, West Brom winning at United, City slipping Jason Motte Jersey up at both Aston Villa and Cardiff, Arsenal losing at home to Villa, Chelsea beaten by Everton, Liverpool stunned at Anfield by Southampton and Spurs being hammered by West Ham. This for me makes this the greatest league in the world though, absolutely anything can happen. And with up to six clubs being able to win the title this season, this will be the best,the most exciting and most open Premier League season of all time!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc