╌>

Three Defeats in a Row Away for the Not-

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Three Defeats in a Row Away for the Not-

It has been 47 years since Gillingham last beat Exeter City at St.Jamess Park (Exeters ground, not Newcastles), and it looks like it will be another year before they get a chance again.It was a poor performance by the Gills yesterday, as they lost 3-0. And it was even worse for me, as I wasted 30 Randy Johnson Jersey of my money and 14 hours of my day to travel down to the Southwest to watch them!A poor performance by Gillingham, and one that saw them3-0 down at half time. Robbie Ray Jersey They responded in the second half, having several half chances and even hitting the post through Albert Jarrett, but it was not to be as the Gills suffered their third away defeat in a row.For what its worth, here is an account of Exeter Citys three goals, in a fantastic performance for the Grecians (Exeters nickname): 1-0: A nightmare start for the Gills as they went behind with just seven minutes gone. Veteran forward Marcus Stewart sent a deep cro s to the far Jake Lamb Jersey post for Richard Logan to head home and givehisside the lead.2-0: Five minutes from half-time and Exeter City made it 2-0. Ryan Harley had an initial effort saved by Gills keeper Simon Royce, but Adam Stansfield was on hand to sweep in the rebound to double the Grecians lead Ketel Marte Jersey .3-0: Only minutes later and Exeter decided to score a third. Adam Stansfield felt likehis second of the game, as he capitalised on a defensive error Blank Jersey by John Nutter andbeat Garry Richards before placing his shot past Simon Royce.Three-nil to the Grecians and game over for the not-so mighty Gills, and their dejected fans, who made the 5 hour journey all the way to Devon in the Southwest of England, for nothing.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

It has been 47 years since Gillingham last beat Exeter City at St.Jamess Park (Exeters ground, not Newcastles), and it looks like it will be another year before they get a chance again.It was a poor performance by the Gills yesterday, as they lost 3-0. And it was even worse for me, as I wasted 30 Randy Johnson Jersey of my money and 14 hours of my day to travel down to the Southwest to watch them!A poor performance by Gillingham, and one that saw them3-0 down at half time. Robbie Ray Jersey They responded in the second half, having several half chances and even hitting the post through Albert Jarrett, but it was not to be as the Gills suffered their third away defeat in a row.For what its worth, here is an account of Exeter Citys three goals, in a fantastic performance for the Grecians (Exeters nickname): 1-0: A nightmare start for the Gills as they went behind with just seven minutes gone. Veteran forward Marcus Stewart sent a deep cro s to the far Jake Lamb Jersey post for Richard Logan to head home and givehisside the lead.2-0: Five minutes from half-time and Exeter City made it 2-0. Ryan Harley had an initial effort saved by Gills keeper Simon Royce, but Adam Stansfield was on hand to sweep in the rebound to double the Grecians lead Ketel Marte Jersey .3-0: Only minutes later and Exeter decided to score a third. Adam Stansfield felt likehis second of the game, as he capitalised on a defensive error Blank Jersey by John Nutter andbeat Garry Richards before placing his shot past Simon Royce.Three-nil to the Grecians and game over for the not-so mighty Gills, and their dejected fans, who made the 5 hour journey all the way to Devon in the Southwest of England, for nothing.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc