╌>

Chelsea look into Theo Walcotts signatur

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Chelsea look into Theo Walcotts signatur

Fernando Torres, Daniel Sturridge and erm oh That is probably what you would say if you tried to name Chelseas senior strikers, and for a club who started the season fighting for 7 trophies Brad Peacock Jersey ; that isnt adequate cover if you ask me. So correct me if Im wrong ,but it would seem stupid to ignore the opportunity of snapping up Theo Walcott from fiery rivals Arsenal in January. Walcott has publicly stated he is happy at the Emirates ,but feels he deserves a better wage.The 23 year old ,whose contract is entering its final 6 months, Tyler Clippard Jersey has i sued many subtle pleas to Arsene Wenger about his desire to become a striker and The Blues would surely grant the England International his wish with their shortage in this position.Chelsea are currently interested in agreeing a pre-contract January deal with the Arsenal man after he rejected a 75,000 a-week deal with The Gunners in August.However reports have recently flooded in suggesting Roman Abramovich has decided to open up Aledmys Diaz Jersey his Cheque-book up again so that his team can can bid for Radamal Falcao. Despite this it is clear to many that the Columbian will not come cheaply. With this in mind Walcott still remains the more likely to be heading to the Bridge in January, and call me ignorant ,but I believe he is the better option. The Englishman is more versatile Jeff Bagwell Jersey position wise, he is cheaper, he knows the league and he is more likely to be content as an impact substitute. With all due respect Falcao is the better player, but I dont think that Chelsea can afford to spend big money on a big name striker who would have to take his time to adapt to the city and the club (*Cough Fernando Torres*Cough). Well of course they could financially ,but Evan Gattis Jersey another blow to the club image and The Blues could self destruct.If Chelsea were to buy Falcao I would think it would be next summer so he could have pre-season to adapt to the clubs style of play and his new surroundings.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Fernando Torres, Daniel Sturridge and erm oh That is probably what you would say if you tried to name Chelseas senior strikers, and for a club who started the season fighting for 7 trophies Brad Peacock Jersey ; that isnt adequate cover if you ask me. So correct me if Im wrong ,but it would seem stupid to ignore the opportunity of snapping up Theo Walcott from fiery rivals Arsenal in January. Walcott has publicly stated he is happy at the Emirates ,but feels he deserves a better wage.The 23 year old ,whose contract is entering its final 6 months, Tyler Clippard Jersey has i sued many subtle pleas to Arsene Wenger about his desire to become a striker and The Blues would surely grant the England International his wish with their shortage in this position.Chelsea are currently interested in agreeing a pre-contract January deal with the Arsenal man after he rejected a 75,000 a-week deal with The Gunners in August.However reports have recently flooded in suggesting Roman Abramovich has decided to open up Aledmys Diaz Jersey his Cheque-book up again so that his team can can bid for Radamal Falcao. Despite this it is clear to many that the Columbian will not come cheaply. With this in mind Walcott still remains the more likely to be heading to the Bridge in January, and call me ignorant ,but I believe he is the better option. The Englishman is more versatile Jeff Bagwell Jersey position wise, he is cheaper, he knows the league and he is more likely to be content as an impact substitute. With all due respect Falcao is the better player, but I dont think that Chelsea can afford to spend big money on a big name striker who would have to take his time to adapt to the city and the club (*Cough Fernando Torres*Cough). Well of course they could financially ,but Evan Gattis Jersey another blow to the club image and The Blues could self destruct.If Chelsea were to buy Falcao I would think it would be next summer so he could have pre-season to adapt to the clubs style of play and his new surroundings.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc