╌>

Not interested in Euro Not interested in Euro

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Not interested in Euro Not interested in Euro

Man Utd and England midfielder Owen Hargreaves said that he is not interested in the next European Championship, as Greg Maddux Jersey England should be in the competition. England failed to qualify after they lost a must-win match against Croatia last November. Although English fans are likely to watch Dansby Swanson Jersey the prestigious tournament neverthele s, supporting other teams like France and Spain, Hargreaves is still hurt by Englands elimination.He said that he wont be travelling to watch any Euro 2008 game, and he may not even watch the Dale Murphy Jersey games on TV. Hargreaves will be enjoying the summer with his family, and may just watch the semi-finals and final of the tournament. He said that he would like the Man Utd teammates and other friends John Smoltz Jersey to do well in the competition.I definitely wont be in Austria or Switzerland. And I dont think I will enjoy watching it, apart from maybe the semi-finals and final.I will keep an eye on a few team-mates and friends but I dont think Ill get a lot of satisfaction watching, knowing we should probably be there. Owen Kurt Suzuki Jersey Hargreaves

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Man Utd and England midfielder Owen Hargreaves said that he is not interested in the next European Championship, as Greg Maddux Jersey England should be in the competition. England failed to qualify after they lost a must-win match against Croatia last November. Although English fans are likely to watch Dansby Swanson Jersey the prestigious tournament neverthele s, supporting other teams like France and Spain, Hargreaves is still hurt by Englands elimination.He said that he wont be travelling to watch any Euro 2008 game, and he may not even watch the Dale Murphy Jersey games on TV. Hargreaves will be enjoying the summer with his family, and may just watch the semi-finals and final of the tournament. He said that he would like the Man Utd teammates and other friends John Smoltz Jersey to do well in the competition.I definitely wont be in Austria or Switzerland. And I dont think I will enjoy watching it, apart from maybe the semi-finals and final.I will keep an eye on a few team-mates and friends but I dont think Ill get a lot of satisfaction watching, knowing we should probably be there. Owen Kurt Suzuki Jersey Hargreaves

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc