╌>

Messi v Rooney The Battle Of All Battles

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Messi v Rooney The Battle Of All Battles

Last year the worlds Jon Casey Kids Jersey football eyes were all on Rome, Italy waiting for the Champions League Final, waiting for the showdown between Barcelona and Manchester United. There was also another epic battle that football fans acro s the globewere eager tosee, two of the worlds best players going head to head: Me si v Ronaldo.It was the perfect way to see who truly was the greatest player on the planet, on the Blake Comeau Women Jersey biggest stage in club football. And the history books will say that the little magician Lionel Me si was head and shoulders above Cristiano Ronaldo on that night in Rome. Me si went on to pick up European and World player of the year.And in the summer of 2009, Ronaldo completed a world record 80 million pound move to Barcelonas rivals Real Madrid. Again all eyes will be on La Liga to see who can acheive true greatne s.With the Champions League getting to the quarter final stage, the talks of potential winners is at its peak. Barcelona and Manchester United are the two names that are mentioned more than most, that because they have two of the best players in the world at this very moment, Me Radek Faksa Jersey si and Rooney. Both have been in fantastic form for the clubs this season and everyone would be eager to see both players head to head in Madrid on May 22nd. Rooney is without doubt in the form of his life for United and England, wheras Me si has picked up where he left Greg Pateryn Jersey off last season. Although we have the World Cup to look forward to, the game in Madrid would be a dream start to what will be a fantastic summer of Martin Hanzal Women Jersey football.Both players strike fear in to opponents, they can win a game almost single handed and the best factor about the two players, they rise to the big occasions. What a better way to start our summer of football with the battle between Me si and Rooney.Let the battle commemence..

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Last year the worlds Jon Casey Kids Jersey football eyes were all on Rome, Italy waiting for the Champions League Final, waiting for the showdown between Barcelona and Manchester United. There was also another epic battle that football fans acro s the globewere eager tosee, two of the worlds best players going head to head: Me si v Ronaldo.It was the perfect way to see who truly was the greatest player on the planet, on the Blake Comeau Women Jersey biggest stage in club football. And the history books will say that the little magician Lionel Me si was head and shoulders above Cristiano Ronaldo on that night in Rome. Me si went on to pick up European and World player of the year.And in the summer of 2009, Ronaldo completed a world record 80 million pound move to Barcelonas rivals Real Madrid. Again all eyes will be on La Liga to see who can acheive true greatne s.With the Champions League getting to the quarter final stage, the talks of potential winners is at its peak. Barcelona and Manchester United are the two names that are mentioned more than most, that because they have two of the best players in the world at this very moment, Me Radek Faksa Jersey si and Rooney. Both have been in fantastic form for the clubs this season and everyone would be eager to see both players head to head in Madrid on May 22nd. Rooney is without doubt in the form of his life for United and England, wheras Me si has picked up where he left Greg Pateryn Jersey off last season. Although we have the World Cup to look forward to, the game in Madrid would be a dream start to what will be a fantastic summer of Martin Hanzal Women Jersey football.Both players strike fear in to opponents, they can win a game almost single handed and the best factor about the two players, they rise to the big occasions. What a better way to start our summer of football with the battle between Me si and Rooney.Let the battle commemence..

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc