╌>

The futures bright the futures Blue.

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   The futures bright the futures Blue.

The fight to break that top four stranglehold.The debates continue to spiral about the effect money is having on our leagues, i myself think it is just a sign of the times. The economy has shot up accro s the board, not just in football. Take yourself back to the days of the first Dougie Hamilton Women Jersey 100,00 player, or the 1st 1,000,00 player, money is always going to have an effect. At the end of the day, someone has to win, and someone has to lose, whether there be billions involved or not. Chelsea and Liverpool have overtspent, and neither picked up the league, Man Utd and Arsenal both spend wisely and finished in the top 3, United have relied on a buzzing youth policy to get part of the way. Money doesnt always buy you the succe s.Currently, the league suggests Everton are the next best thing to the top 4. Tottenham, Man City and Newcastle continue to spend big, but havent hit anywhere near the heights they would expect Petr Mrazek Jersey . Villa appear our biggest rivals now. Moyes, one of the best young British around, better than Hughes in my opinion, im glad to Brett Pesce Kids Jersey see he wasnt linked with Citeh or Chelsea jobs, he has done a fantastic job, not on a ma sive budget either. Yakubu is the new record buy 11mil, not a ma sive fee in comparison to elsewhere. His goals proved their worth though (well ignore the FA Cup) Semi of the League cup, last 32 of the UEFA and 5th place again.So where next for Everton Sebastian Aho Kids Jersey . The squad is threadbare and is what ultimatley let the side down as we wimpered over the finishing line. A solid back line, that generally avoided injuries, Lescott, (how he failed to make the Team of the Year god only knows!) and now Jagielka have broken to the England Squad, and as we know every succe sful team has a solid base, we are no exception. Howard-Neville-Yobo-Jags-Lescott The squad needs depth now, a holding midfielder is a must, as is probably Josh Jooris Women Jersey another centre mid to avoid Neville being forced to play there. If we manage to attract another high cla s striker, AJ could well go West Ham were linked, we have some very impre sive youngsters to pick up front.I hope to see Moyes in the stands at the Euro 2008, Andre Arshavin is high on every Toffees wish lists, after seeing him in the UEFA. Either way were all expecting a busy summer spending at Goodison.Sorry to see Carsley lead the departures though

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The fight to break that top four stranglehold.The debates continue to spiral about the effect money is having on our leagues, i myself think it is just a sign of the times. The economy has shot up accro s the board, not just in football. Take yourself back to the days of the first Dougie Hamilton Women Jersey 100,00 player, or the 1st 1,000,00 player, money is always going to have an effect. At the end of the day, someone has to win, and someone has to lose, whether there be billions involved or not. Chelsea and Liverpool have overtspent, and neither picked up the league, Man Utd and Arsenal both spend wisely and finished in the top 3, United have relied on a buzzing youth policy to get part of the way. Money doesnt always buy you the succe s.Currently, the league suggests Everton are the next best thing to the top 4. Tottenham, Man City and Newcastle continue to spend big, but havent hit anywhere near the heights they would expect Petr Mrazek Jersey . Villa appear our biggest rivals now. Moyes, one of the best young British around, better than Hughes in my opinion, im glad to Brett Pesce Kids Jersey see he wasnt linked with Citeh or Chelsea jobs, he has done a fantastic job, not on a ma sive budget either. Yakubu is the new record buy 11mil, not a ma sive fee in comparison to elsewhere. His goals proved their worth though (well ignore the FA Cup) Semi of the League cup, last 32 of the UEFA and 5th place again.So where next for Everton Sebastian Aho Kids Jersey . The squad is threadbare and is what ultimatley let the side down as we wimpered over the finishing line. A solid back line, that generally avoided injuries, Lescott, (how he failed to make the Team of the Year god only knows!) and now Jagielka have broken to the England Squad, and as we know every succe sful team has a solid base, we are no exception. Howard-Neville-Yobo-Jags-Lescott The squad needs depth now, a holding midfielder is a must, as is probably Josh Jooris Women Jersey another centre mid to avoid Neville being forced to play there. If we manage to attract another high cla s striker, AJ could well go West Ham were linked, we have some very impre sive youngsters to pick up front.I hope to see Moyes in the stands at the Euro 2008, Andre Arshavin is high on every Toffees wish lists, after seeing him in the UEFA. Either way were all expecting a busy summer spending at Goodison.Sorry to see Carsley lead the departures though

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc