╌>

Updates Updates

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Updates Updates

Updates Updates
Updates Updates

As you Alexander Nylander Men Jersey can see, it has been a while since the blog was updated. Ive personally had exams, and continue to do so, which explains my absence. However, I thought that I would post a quick summary of some of the news which has come out of Bristol City Football Club over the past couple of weeks. The contract situation with Dele Adebola is still very much up in the air. It is understood that a number of Brandon Saad Jersey Championship clubs are interested in the Nigerian, but City have offered him a one-year deal. It is reported that Adebola would like to sign a longer-term deal. The England 2018/2022 campaign was launched this week. Bristol Citys new stadium is a po sibility for holding games if the bid is succe sful. A delegation from Bristol attended the official campaign Ryan Carpenter Jersey launch yesterday, and cluib chief executive Colin Sexton is adamant that the new stadium, scheduled to be open for the 2012/2013 season if all the preliminary planning goes to plan, will be succe sful in its application to be a host stadium for the most prestigious sports tournament in the world. Bristol City have already announced a number of pre-season friendlies with Wolves and Wycombe among them. Robin Lehner Women Jersey In news concerning goalkeepers, the Bristol Evening Post has reported that Leicester are interested in securing the services of second-choice keeper Chris Weale, while Bristol City are themselves after Southampton shotstopper Kelvin Davies, who the club cannot afford following relegation to League 1. Duncan Keith Women Jersey Cole Skuse and Ivan Sproule have also been offered new deals to keep them at Ashton Gate for a while to come.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

As you Alexander Nylander Men Jersey can see, it has been a while since the blog was updated. Ive personally had exams, and continue to do so, which explains my absence. However, I thought that I would post a quick summary of some of the news which has come out of Bristol City Football Club over the past couple of weeks. The contract situation with Dele Adebola is still very much up in the air. It is understood that a number of Brandon Saad Jersey Championship clubs are interested in the Nigerian, but City have offered him a one-year deal. It is reported that Adebola would like to sign a longer-term deal. The England 2018/2022 campaign was launched this week. Bristol Citys new stadium is a po sibility for holding games if the bid is succe sful. A delegation from Bristol attended the official campaign Ryan Carpenter Jersey launch yesterday, and cluib chief executive Colin Sexton is adamant that the new stadium, scheduled to be open for the 2012/2013 season if all the preliminary planning goes to plan, will be succe sful in its application to be a host stadium for the most prestigious sports tournament in the world. Bristol City have already announced a number of pre-season friendlies with Wolves and Wycombe among them. Robin Lehner Women Jersey In news concerning goalkeepers, the Bristol Evening Post has reported that Leicester are interested in securing the services of second-choice keeper Chris Weale, while Bristol City are themselves after Southampton shotstopper Kelvin Davies, who the club cannot afford following relegation to League 1. Duncan Keith Women Jersey Cole Skuse and Ivan Sproule have also been offered new deals to keep them at Ashton Gate for a while to come.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc