╌>

Edin Dzeko Coming to a Premier League g

Category:  News & Politics

Via:   •  last year  •  0 comments

By:   Edin Dzeko Coming to a Premier League g

Edin Dzeko  Coming to a Premier League g
Edin Dzeko Coming to a Premier League g

Hes one of the hottest properties in European football and already one of the most talked about players rumoured for a move in the January transfer window, but who is Edin Derrick Favors Jersey Dzeko?The 23-year-old Bosnian striker is currently the leading scorer for his club VFL Wolfsburg in the German Bundesliga with 10 goals in 19 games but it was last season when Dzeko really came to the attention of Europes elite clubs.In the 42 games the striker played last season he bagged himself 36 goals in all competitions which helped power Wolfsburg to their first ever Bundesliga title.While playing for previous clubs FK Zeljeznicar in Bosnia and FK Teplice in the Czech Republic Dzeko had scored goals but it wasnt until Felix Magath splashed out 4 million euros in 2007 that the young strikers stock began to rise. He scored eight goals in his first season in Zion Williamson Jersey Germany before more than quadrupling his haul in the 2008/2009. His outstanding performance won him the Bundesliga Players Footballer of the Year award 2008/09 and he was nominated for the Jahlil Okafor Jersey pretigious Ballon DOr, in which he came 13th. In the summer of 2009 Dzeko was linked with a move to AC Milan but he rejected their advances and signed a new contract with Wolfsburg until June 2013.However this season Dzeko has continued on his goalscoring path, scoring 10 in all competitions. And it is this consistent goalscoring that has seen rumours of his departure from Wolfsburg in the January transfer window emerge, with Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal believed to be some of the clubs vying for his signature.Of the English clubs rumoured to be in the market for Dzeko Arsenal would probably be the side he would fit into best. The Gunners play attractive Jaxson Hayes Jersey pa sing football which Dzeko would be comfortable with, and Arsene Wengers men need a striker who can put the ball in the back of the net which is something Dzeko has shown he is capable of doing.However England isnt believed to be the Bosnians preferred destination, speaking in November Dzeko told La Gazzetta Dello Sport; I have already told Wolfsburg directors that I want to leave and transfer to Milan. I have always been a Julius Randle Jersey Milan fan and I want to become a Ro sonero in June.So with both the player and his agent ruling out a move in January a June departure seems much more likely. However if the price is right, Wolfsburg might be tempted to do a deal in the next transfer window although with the club on course to qualify for the Champions League knockout phase they may want to hang onto the star striker.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Hes one of the hottest properties in European football and already one of the most talked about players rumoured for a move in the January transfer window, but who is Edin Derrick Favors Jersey Dzeko?The 23-year-old Bosnian striker is currently the leading scorer for his club VFL Wolfsburg in the German Bundesliga with 10 goals in 19 games but it was last season when Dzeko really came to the attention of Europes elite clubs.In the 42 games the striker played last season he bagged himself 36 goals in all competitions which helped power Wolfsburg to their first ever Bundesliga title.While playing for previous clubs FK Zeljeznicar in Bosnia and FK Teplice in the Czech Republic Dzeko had scored goals but it wasnt until Felix Magath splashed out 4 million euros in 2007 that the young strikers stock began to rise. He scored eight goals in his first season in Zion Williamson Jersey Germany before more than quadrupling his haul in the 2008/2009. His outstanding performance won him the Bundesliga Players Footballer of the Year award 2008/09 and he was nominated for the Jahlil Okafor Jersey pretigious Ballon DOr, in which he came 13th. In the summer of 2009 Dzeko was linked with a move to AC Milan but he rejected their advances and signed a new contract with Wolfsburg until June 2013.However this season Dzeko has continued on his goalscoring path, scoring 10 in all competitions. And it is this consistent goalscoring that has seen rumours of his departure from Wolfsburg in the January transfer window emerge, with Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal believed to be some of the clubs vying for his signature.Of the English clubs rumoured to be in the market for Dzeko Arsenal would probably be the side he would fit into best. The Gunners play attractive Jaxson Hayes Jersey pa sing football which Dzeko would be comfortable with, and Arsene Wengers men need a striker who can put the ball in the back of the net which is something Dzeko has shown he is capable of doing.However England isnt believed to be the Bosnians preferred destination, speaking in November Dzeko told La Gazzetta Dello Sport; I have already told Wolfsburg directors that I want to leave and transfer to Milan. I have always been a Julius Randle Jersey Milan fan and I want to become a Ro sonero in June.So with both the player and his agent ruling out a move in January a June departure seems much more likely. However if the price is right, Wolfsburg might be tempted to do a deal in the next transfer window although with the club on course to qualify for the Champions League knockout phase they may want to hang onto the star striker.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc