╌>

'Biden will likely die...': Republican Nikki Haley makes this shocking prediction - World News

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  last year  •  107 comments

By:   WION

'Biden will likely die...': Republican Nikki Haley makes this shocking prediction - World News
Days after US President Joe Biden announced his candidature for re-election next year, Republican presidential nominee seeker Nikki Haley has launched an attack on the Democrat leader. Haley said Biden, who is currently 80 years old would likely die and that voters will have to count on Vice President Kamala Harris if he wins the re-election.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Washington Edited By: Abhinav Singh Apr 29, 2023, 08:56 PM 

Republican presidential contender Nikki Haley made the prediction days after Biden announced his re-election campaign Photograph:(Reuters)Follow Us

Story highlights

With concerns rising over Joe Biden's age, Haley did not waste a minute and launched a direct attack on the Democrat leader

Days after US President Joe Biden announced his candidature for re-election next year, Republican presidential nominee seeker Nikki Haley has launched an attack on the Democrat leader. Haley said Biden, who is currently 80 years old would likely die and that voters will have to count on Vice President Kamala Harris if he wins the re-election.

"He [Biden] announced that he's running again in 2024. I think that we can all be very clear and say with a matter of fact that if you vote for Joe Biden you really are counting on a President Harris, because the idea that he would make it until 86 years old is not something that I think is likely," Haley was quoted as saying by Fox News.

Haley's rather direct attack on Biden's old age rubbed the White House the wrong way as Deputy Press Secretary Andrew Bates said, "As you know, we don't directly respond to campaigns from here. But honestly, I forgot she was running."

According to various polls, Nikki Haley, the former South Carolina governor as well as former vice president Mike Pence are currently third on the list of presidential nominees - polling around four per cent votes. While Haley announced her campaign earlier this year, Pence is yet to jump in. The other two contenders are former president Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

Biden officially announced his re-election campaign earlier this week with a video, asking voters to give him more time to 'finish the job' he started.

"When I ran for president four years ago, I said we're in a battle for the soul of America, and we still are," Biden said. "This is not a time to be complacent."

"Every generation has a moment where they have had to stand up for democracy. To stand up for their fundamental freedoms. I believe this is ours. That's why I'm running for re-election as president of the United States. Join us. Let's finish the job," Biden wrote on Twitter.

The announcement likely sets up the stage for a repeat of the 2020 elections when he faced off against Donald Trump. However, it may be an uphill task for Biden who is currently polling his lowest approval rating since taking over the job.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    last year

Yet Nikki Haley is polling at zero percent. ZERO!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @1    last year

But what she said if very likely. But truthfully, would you want "Giggles" Harris as your president?

Rational humans shudder at the thought.

JBB
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JBB    last year

original

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JBB @2    last year

Let's see the one between DeSantis and Biden.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Greg Jones @2.1    last year

Ronda Santis is not a serious contender...

original

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @2.1.1    last year

Neither was Obama at this time in 2007 when running against the chosen one.

Doh, ya missed that one too!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3  Ed-NavDoc    last year

Biden may have won the election in 2020, but he has failed miserably as president and further divided this nation.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3    last year

I say the same about Trump, in truthfulness! 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JBB @3.1    last year

That does not surprise me in the least. We are each entitled to our opinions.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.2  Sparty On  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @3    last year
and further divided this nation.

Hard to believe someone would do that more than Obama but he’s accomplished it.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4  Ronin2    last year
"He [Biden] announced that he's running again in 2024. I think that we can all be very clear and say with a matter of fact that if you vote for Joe Biden you really are counting on a President Harris, because the idea that he would make it until 86 years old is not something that I think is likely," Haley was quoted as saying by Fox News.

Proving once again leftists are looney tunes posing as human beings. So, no unfit for office? Being forced to resign due to advanced age or medical reasons? Just jump straight to death- that is the ticket!

Ignore what she really said. "A vote for Biden is really a vote for Kamala Harris!". Harris, who no one wants to see anywhere near the presidency on either side. Harris, who is polling lower than Brandon or Trump. Harris, who makes Brandon look cognate every time she speaks.

Truth hurts doesn't it lefties? So make shit up; and spin, spin, spin!

JBB
Professor Principal
5  seeder  JBB    last year

I still can't see or reply to comments on articles!

original

JBB
Professor Principal
6  seeder  JBB    last year

original

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.1  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @6    last year

[deleted]

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
6.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  Sparty On @6.1    last year

[deleted]

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
6.1.2  afrayedknot  replied to  Greg Jones @6.1.1    last year

A picture is worth a thousand words…sadly a thousand empty words is just another empty day for some hereabouts…

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    last year

Her campaign is going nowhere and she is cracking up mentally. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
7.1  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @7    last year
Her campaign is going nowhere and she is cracking up mentally.

I think she is actually campaigning for Trump's VP choice, nothing more.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.2  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @7    last year
she is cracking up mentally. 

Cool, then according to folks who voted for Biden she is qualified to be POTUS.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
7.3  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @7    last year

She will probably end up as DeSantis' vice president. Or maybe Ted Cruz, whose popularity is growing.

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.3.1  devangelical  replied to  Greg Jones @7.3    last year
Ted Cruz, whose popularity is growing.

LOL, where?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.3.2  JohnRussell  replied to  devangelical @7.3.1    last year
 where?

Resort hotels in Mexico. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.3.3  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @7.3.1    last year

Lol .... his approval rating is higher than Biden’s ...... Lol  ....

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.3.4  devangelical  replied to  Sparty On @7.3.3    last year

yeah, among maga morons...

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.3.5  Sparty On  replied to  devangelical @7.3.4    last year

Nope, that includes libtards as well.    Only the most TDS ridden fools approve of the fucked up job Biden is doing.  .....

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
7.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @7    last year
owhere and she is cracking up mentally. 

The irony of a Biden supporter saying that....

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  JohnRussell    last year

JBB
Professor Principal
9  seeder  JBB    last year

If I am on some new kind of restriction somebody needs to communicate with me why and under what terms because I am unable to either see or reply to any comments, even on my own seeds...

George
Junior Expert
9.1  George  replied to  JBB @9    last year

JBB, I have the same issue on my phone it is a Iphone maybe androids work, i can see comments but when i click on them the articles has none, but my laptop works fine, there may be a issue with phones and this website, i'm sure the crack team that keeps this place functional is working on it........

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
9.1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  George @9.1    last year

They did some maintenance on the site over the weekend....might have caused some kind of glitch.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Greg Jones @9.1.1    last year

Part of this thread was removed for no value.

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
9.4  MonsterMash  replied to  JBB @9    last year
If I am on some new kind of restriction somebody needs to communicate with me why and under what terms because I am unable to either see or reply to any comments, even on my own seeds...

You have a meme for about everything. [r][emoved]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.5  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @9    last year

Private message Perrie or a moderator - they should be able to help you.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10  Tacos!    last year

Any president could die, of course, but with Biden or Trump we are getting into the extreme end of human longevity. Haley is speaking to the probabilities, ya know? I know people don’t like this kind of thing, but she’s not really wrong. 

So it’s fair to consider the consequences. Does anyone really think Kamala Harris would make a good president?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
10.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Tacos! @10    last year

I think life expectancy for men right now is something like 77.  And that average includes men who die young. I'm not so sure 80 is quite the "end" anymore. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
10.1.1  Tacos!  replied to  JohnRussell @10.1    last year

You’re also talking about people who don’t have to be president.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
10.1.2  Jack_TX  replied to  Tacos! @10.1.1    last year
You’re also talking about people who don’t have to be president.

Very true.

We're also not talking about failing mental capabilities.  Joe is clearly already a bit senile, and that's only going to get worse.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.1.3  arkpdx  replied to  Jack_TX @10.1.2    last year

A bit senile? He is far off the end of the senility scale. Dead people have more cognitive ability than he does. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
10.2  arkpdx  replied to  Tacos! @10    last year

Kamala Harris hasn't even made a good border czar. How could anyone think she should be anywhere near the presidency?

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
11  Nerm_L    last year

Absolutely amazing!  We invest 18 months in primary campaigns and only 4 months on the election, itself.  And we're supposed to believe the election ain't rigged?

Haley is correct.  Kamala Harris is a large factor in the election (when and if it happens).  At Biden's age, a trip & fall or a common cold could end his Presidency.  Biden is a member of the most vulnerable population that Anthony Fauci talked about.  Apparently Democrats believe that as long as Biden can wield a rubber stamp then everything will be fine.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12  Buzz of the Orient    last year

It's true, Biden will likely die.  But then so will l.  And so will Nikki Haley.  In fact so will every one of us.  I'll bet Lincoln didn't expect to die while POTUS, nor did JFK.   A POTUS can still be young and still die, so does that mean a younger person should not run for POTUS?  None of us is immortal   I'm 86 now, the age that Biden will be at the end of a second term if he serves it.  Even though I'm 86 I sure as hell don't expect to die, and I don't think I'm suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's - I'm still lucid and I don't need Depends.  I do forget some things though.  The classic case of my forgetting something was when I was looking for where I put my glasses, asked my wife if she knew and she told me I was wearing them.  LOL

TᵢG
Professor Principal
12.1  TᵢG  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12    last year

When we die we do not leave a president Harris in our wake.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  TᵢG @12.1    last year

What is the possibility of his choosing a different VP?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
12.1.2  TᵢG  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.1.1    last year

Almost nil at this point.

The D party would have to engineer an excuse that allows Biden to gracefully change his mind.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.1.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  TᵢG @12.1.2    last year

If she knew she was a detriment to Biden's re-election she could voluntarily step down and leave the position open for another possibility, but then who is there?  Anti-vax RFK Jr.?  LGBQT Buttigieg?  A Latino to try to get back the Latino support?  

TᵢG
Professor Principal
12.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.1.3    last year

I doubt Harris views herself as anything less than spectacular.    There are plenty of better choices.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12.1.5  arkpdx  replied to  TᵢG @12.1.4    last year
There are plenty of better choices.

You are correct! We agree for once! There are some 300,000,000 better choices. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.1.6  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  TᵢG @12.1.4    last year

Who would you choose?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
12.1.7  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  TᵢG @12.1.4    last year

Harris's huge over inflated ego does not allow her to see herself as anything else.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
12.1.8  TᵢG  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.1.6    last year

How about Tim Walz?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
12.1.9  Gsquared  replied to  TᵢG @12.1.8    last year

Tim Walz is a very good man.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.1.10  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  TᵢG @12.1.8    last year

I never heard of him so I did some research and agree that he would be an excellent choice.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
12.1.11  Snuffy  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.1.10    last year

Agreed that he would be a much better choice, but he's white, male and Minnesota is already fairly solid blue so he doesn't bring any of those to the ticket.  Susan Rice would bring all those things to the ticket to help out in the national vote and is already a known entity in the Biden Admin.  

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.1.12  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Snuffy @12.1.11    last year

Isn't there an immigration issue there - don't know if it's positive or negative.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12.1.13  arkpdx  replied to  Gsquared @12.1.9    last year
Tim Walz is a very good man.

I don't know who he is but unless his birth name was something like Tammy and he identified as a black man and is a lesbian, he will not be qualified for a roll in biden's administration 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
12.1.14  TᵢG  replied to  Gsquared @12.1.9    last year

We have a systemic problem given we clearly have quality individuals who would likely make excellent chief executives yet they will not (or cannot) run for the office.

Instead we get Biden | Harris and Trump.   

What is the solution?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1.15  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @12.1.14    last year

A third party candidate.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
12.1.16  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  TᵢG @12.1.14    last year

Money and power is the real root of all presidential candidates because you got to have lots of money and lots of power behind you to get nominated and run! When was the last time in recent history we saw a poor man become POTUS?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
12.1.17  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @12.1.15    last year

One who has the 'magical' ability to actually win as a 3rd party candidate.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
12.1.18  TᵢG  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @12.1.16    last year

Totally agree with you.   I would add connections to your list.

Ultimately, a connected candidate who can convince donors that s/he can win has got a chance.

JBB
Professor Principal
12.1.19  seeder  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @12.1.15    last year

Mitt Romney should run as an indie if the gop is stupid enough to nominate Trump!

TᵢG
Professor Principal
12.1.20  TᵢG  replied to  JBB @12.1.19    last year

Too bad Romney cannot seem to get the votes.   I think he would make an excellent PotUS.

Someone profoundly stronger than Romney would have to be the 3rd party candidate.   Offhand, I am not sure who has a chance to pull it off.

If the GOP nominates Trump (now likely) they will simply triple down on stupidity (continuing the damage to the integrity of the party) and wind up again losing the presidency.

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
12.1.21  1stwarrior  replied to  JBB @12.1.19    last year

Not quite true - he should run as a Dem if the Dems are stupid enough to nominate Biden.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
12.1.22  Snuffy  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.1.12    last year
Isn't there an immigration issue there - don't know if it's positive or negative.

Not sure what you mean.  If you mean Susan Rice, she was born in Washington DC.

If  you mean is Minnesota a foreign country, well I grew up in Wisconsin so I would definitely say that Minnesota is.   hehe

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1.23  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @12.1.19    last year

You wish.

Andrew Yang is thinking of doing it

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
12.1.24  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @12.1.17    last year

I don't know but Jill Stein stood up for green energy and human rights!

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12.2  arkpdx  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12    last year
I don't think I'm suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's 

You are not Biden . He is!

I'm still lucid. 

Biden is not!

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.2.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  arkpdx @12.2    last year

Do you have a degree in Psychology or Psychiatry?  Sometimes I think I'm losing it, but the fact that I'm aware of it means that I'm not.  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12.2.2  arkpdx  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.2.1    last year
Sometimes I think I'm losing it, but the fact that I'm aware of it means that I'm not

Biden is losing it and us not aware of it so that means he definitely is. 

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.2.3  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  arkpdx @12.2.2    last year

And what is your prognosis, Dr. A?

JBB
Professor Principal
12.2.4  seeder  JBB  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.2.1    last year

You are not in an olde folk's home either...

Like some people round here already are!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.2.5  Sparty On  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.2.3    last year

You don’t need to be a Doctor to simply recognize dementia.    I’ve got about ten years experience dealing with friends and family member who have/had it.

Biden shows many of the symptoms.

• impaired language and communication skills
  • Difficulty finding the right words and mixing them up
  • Inordinate amounts of confusion 
  • unusual mood swings
  • Abnormal amounts of apathy
  • A failing sense of direction
  • etc

Biden has many of the signs if you’re paying attention.   Has for some time.    I recall a time when the left was ruthless with Reagan on dementia when he wasn’t nearly as bad as Biden is.

Oh the partisan winds of change ….  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.2.6  Sparty On  replied to  JBB @12.2.4    last year

[deleted]

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
12.2.7  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @12.2.4    last year

Can’t we count on Jill to take over and cover for her husband like President Wilson’s wife did?

devangelical
Professor Principal
12.2.8  devangelical  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @12.2.7    last year

more like nancy reagan did...

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
12.2.9  Jack_TX  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @12.2.7    last year
Can’t we count on Jill to take over and cover for her husband like President Wilson’s wife did?

Is she an option?  I'd much rather vote for her than either Joe or Don.

Maybe we could roll Michelle Obama or Laura Bush out of retirement.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.2.10  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  JBB @12.2.4    last year

True, dat.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.2.11  Sparty On  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @12.2.7    last year

No problem, the Easter bunny has Joey’s back.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.2.12  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sparty On @12.2.5    last year

What's with you guys.  Why haven't you accused him of being a devil worshipper yet?  At least he's not being charged with criminal offences and having the ass sued off him. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.2.13  Sparty On  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.2.12    last year

I suppose the truth does hurt when it’s laying a bitch slap on one of your hero’s.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.2.14  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Sparty On @12.2.13    last year

One of my hero's what?  Or did you mean one of my heroes?  Biden is no hero of mine.  As a matter of fact, at the moment I can't think of anyone who IS my hero.  

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12.2.15  arkpdx  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.2.12    last year
At least he's not being charged with criminal offences 

YET!

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12.2.16  arkpdx  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.2.14    last year

[deleted]

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12.2.17  arkpdx  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.2.1    last year

No but I am not blind either. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12.2.18  arkpdx  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12.2.12    last year
[deleted]

JBB
Professor Principal
12.2.19  seeder  JBB  replied to  Sparty On @12.2.6    last year

Caretakers in the locked dementia wards of old folk homes attest that blocking Fox News reduces incidents of elder rage...

[deleted]

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
12.2.20  arkpdx  replied to  JBB @12.2.19    last year
[deleted]

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.2.21  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  arkpdx @12.2.17    last year

Really?  And what exactly have you seen with your own eyes that is evidence sufficient to have Biden charged with a criminal offence?

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
12.3  MonsterMash  replied to  Buzz of the Orient @12    last year
Even though I'm 86 I sure as hell don't expect to die.
No telling how many people got up this morning not expecting to die today but did.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
12.3.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  MonsterMash @12.3    last year

"Dying" for older people is not usually a sudden and unexpected thing although I agree it does happen.  

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
12.3.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  MonsterMash @12.3    last year

Who ever heard of an eighty year old dying five years later?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
12.3.3  Snuffy  replied to  MonsterMash @12.3    last year

And I'm confident that a lot of voters will be thinking of President Harris when they cast their ballots.  

MonsterMash
Sophomore Quiet
12.3.4  MonsterMash  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @12.3.2    last year
Who ever heard of an eighty year old dying five years later?

Either that's a silly question or I'm not comprehending it.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
12.3.5  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  MonsterMash @12.3.4    last year

It’s a silly question.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
12.3.6  Sparty On  replied to  Snuffy @12.3.3    last year

I hope they will but alas, the TDS ridden can’t think that critically.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
13  JohnRussell    last year

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
13.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JohnRussell @13    last year

Yes, those may be our choices in 2024, senile or a liar. 

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
13.1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @13.1    last year

I personally refuse to vote for either one, but that's just me.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
13.2  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @13    last year

I forgot one. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
14  Sparty On    last year

• Record high inflation
  • Record high national debt
  • Record high crime
  • Record high gas prices
  • Record high food prices
  • Record high energy prices
  • A 16 year high Federal Interest rates
  • A 14 year high 30 year mortgage rate
  • Debilitating lockdowns
  • Record COVID deaths
  • More national division, discontent and less unification
  • Less energy security 
  • Less every day security
  • A war in Ukraine
  • A failed Afghanistan withdrawal
  • A failed foreign policy with China, Russia, and throughout the world
  • A failed border control policy
  • Record Fentanyl deaths driven largely by failed border policy.
  • A debilitating supply chain crisis
  • Etc, etc .....

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
14.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Sparty On @14    last year

Yep. But but but Truuummmppp....

user image
Freshman Silent
15      last year

If there is one thing I could ever agree with that Nancy pelosi said during her career, it's regarding the voting habits of the left. You could put a glass of water with a D next to it up for election and the left will vote for it. She said that back when AOC tried show her up back in the day. Funny stuff and rings true even on the presidential scale. 

https://jezebel.com/nancy-pelosi-says-a-glass-of-water-could-have-won-aocs-1834096143#:~:text=On%2060%20Minutes%20this%20past,Jesus.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
16  Buzz of the Orient    last year

You know what, what do I need football and basketball for?  I can sit back and enjoy the battle between right and left, between conservative and liberal, between Republicans and Democrats - America's REAL sport.  The only problem is that all it really accomplishes is what it DOESN'T accomplish - getting things important for the American people done, fixing and modernizing the decaying infrastructure, ending homelessness, providing universal healthcare so nobody goes bankrupt paying health/hospital bills or simply can't afford them.  Hey, keep it up - it's entertainment. .